The online world of horse racing helps the offline world survive. This is because, many times, people don’t have time to get to the race tracks to see the daily races. However, it is more convenient for bettors to bet online. Some of the most popular online racebooks are Twin Spires Racebook and TVG Racebook. But do the research and pick the one that offers the features that you prefer the most.
Place bets, and get results from reputable online racebooks. In order to select the best ones, bettors must know what to look for when choosing a racebook. Before making your final choice, make sure that your racebook of choice has the following features:
- It has a good selection of racetracks. Just imagine. Instead of going to your local horse track, it’s possible to bet at races in countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Europe, Canada or even Asia. This is why online betting is so advantageous. It not only makes horse betting convenient, but it also gives you more options that are not possible with the local tracks in your area.
- It has your favorite betting tool. When betting online choose a racebook that is compatible with your mobile phone, computer or iPad. This will make the betting process much easier for you.
- It has the best betting pools. Choose wisely because a lot of racebooks do not have pari-mutuel pools. This means that you will be subjected to betting races with fixed odds. You won’t be able to bet via real-time betting pools.
- It has a good selection of bonuses and promotions. Just like with most online entertainment, you can get discounts and bonuses just by creating an online account with many racebooks. If you are lucky, there may be current promotions that you can take advantage of while signing up. Many of these sites have rebates on many types of bets. This is money that adds up over time.
- It has live streaming races or commentary. One of the best things about online gambling with a credible racebook is that you can listen to live races from over the world, and you don’t have to be there. Now certain racetracks may not have the ability to stream their races, but you can still listen to commentary of the races.
- It has a good selection of handicapping tools. A lot of online racebooks will give you an ample supply of handicap tools to use. For instance, read reports of past races. See how certain horses have been rated in previous races. In all actuality, these online tools give you more opportunities to win than if you were at the actual daily races.
- It values you as a loyal customer. Make sure that there is something worthwhile for you to stick around and use a particular racebook. Be certain that it has a valid loyalty program where you can earn points and rewards for choosing this racebook over the others. Expect to get things such as free bets, access to huge prizes and an assortment of handicapping contests.
All in all, these are some of the main things that you should consider when choosing a suitable racebook. The aforementioned features are ones that involve the actual betting options. Never use a racebook if it is not licensed or regulated. Also, understand that not all racebooks will have each of these listed features.
So, this is why you need to research these sites and make sure that they have what you need, and that they are legit. You don’t want anything to take away from your online horse betting experience, and choosing the best betting site is one of the most important things.